Bastian Schweinsteiger after Germany wins the World Cup
Barcelona captain Juan Carlos Navarro celebrates the league title.
There’s been an incredible, overwhelming glut of really great Steve/Bucky stories in the wake of Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Of the ones I’ve managed to read so far, here are a few of my favorites.
- lost my fear of falling by wistful_joy (Gradual, gorgeous post-Winter Soldier recovery with the best ending anyone could ever have come up with. Pretty and perfectly-paced).
- what we find in the telling by faberga (Steve tells people about Bucky Barnes. Poignant and lovely and so beautifully written).
- To make bright and clear your path by lanyon (Utterly gorgeous scenes from Bucky’s fragmented, but healing, mind. The best characterization in all the land.)
- Take this pulse with you by honeypuffed (Bucky listens to Steve’s heartbeat. Spans seventy years, from pre-WWII, to post-Winter Soldier. Lovely).
- Bed and Breakfast by pizzacakes1234 (Bucky recovers and Steve tries to help. Desperately beautiful imagery).
- Soft Spot for the Hell Raisin’ Boy by ifeelbetter (Bucky gives Sam tips for the care and feeding of one Steve Rogers. Funny and well-written and fun).
- there is thunder in our hearts by beardsley (Steve and Sam take Bucky on a trip. Bucky’s re-learning himself and they’re re-learning each other. Melancholy and stunningly-written).
- you wanted a taste of it by haipollai (Body-swap. Steve’s looking for Bucky and finds him in the most unexpected way. Painful and gorgeous with just the loveliest ending).
- It’s Not Home Without You by DaftPunk_DeLorean (Bucky shows up at Steve’s apartment. Perfect, soul-wrenching hurt/comfort).
- the cold calculus of war by occamstireiron (Bucky, still very much the Winter Soldier, tries to figure out why Steve Rogers is wasting all his time on a broken asset. Gorgeous and sad).
- young hearts, out of our minds by junko (The post-Winter Soldier fluff we all need. Steve and Bucky being adorable dorks)
Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know (Split)
The left ear is the original version while the right ear is an acoustic version of the song which I found here. Make sure you use headphones!
For more songs or audio edits by me click here.
For a download link click here.
but the hearts of men are easily corrupted, and the ring has a will of its own...